Expressions

Just thoughts of mine...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

New Beginnings

For over a month now I've gone back and forth on whether to blog and if so, on which site. I have one profile page I know my Asbury friends check...another my Regent friends check... neither of which I truly use to blog, and I have nothing to communicate just to home. I know my tendency to write as a form of procrastination, but I have finally concluded that even if I am writing things in which no one is truly interested, I need a writing outlet which only those I trust will read. The down-side of using blogger is that there is no subscription option currently. If you want me to email you when I do a new post, let me know. Otherwise, you can always check this site to find out if there is something new with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home