Expressions

Just thoughts of mine...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

today's ramblings...

I thought about law school this week. Tempting but finally concluded there are other things that interest me more and would be the same in terms of education level...worth the same in the world but worth more to me... It was interesting to think about it though, for the first time.

I'm so sick today I can't think or focus. Very frustrating. I'm on the second week of a fast and even though I'm keeping my nutrient levels high I guess I'm not doing well enough cause my body is shutting down. Sure it's partly loss of sleep. Need to overcome cause there is so much to do and not being able to think slows things way down.

Overheard a student in the library today complaining she had three papers due in November so she had to get started now—during her week off. School of Govnt has no fall break. She did not pull at my sympathy. I have three papers due in the next 4 days… never ceases to amaze me what people consider a heavy load... At least mine's not law school. Those students are always stressed out.

Really missing home today. Called and talked to Paul and Anna. Anna said
"Martha is in the car and mommy is in the airplane." I miss her. Was talking to a friend yesterday about my family, he was asking a lot of questions, and I started rambling about Anna… realized after about 5 minutes this was probably rather boring to listen to...especially since I know he doesn’t really like children. When I stopped I realized I was being laughed at... I guess it shows that I'm just a little crazy about Tookie =)

In class, lecture on Marxism… guess I should listen up in case there is something I haven’t heard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home