Expressions

Just thoughts of mine...

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Another Week

I think Wednesday nights is becoming my regular posting time. I multi-task in this class because the rabbit-trails lose me otherwise since this prof goes into SO much detail…

A few thoughts from this week…

Spontaneity is not a good feature in a vehicle. Never knowing when my transmission is going to decide not to put the car in gear adds some unnecessary excitement to life.

Panera’s is my new favorite haunt for studying. It’s not loud like the one in Vero and has couches and a fireplace so it’s the perfect place to curl up and read with unlimited coffee and sweet tea….

I graduate 6 weeks from Saturday. Crazy fast. I’ll be in Philadelphia next weekend and then Krista comes and visits the following weekend… I’m excited!

I’m having roommate problems and not very happy about it­­­­. I feel as though they are punishing me for not being closer to them or spending more time with them, and our communication has dwindled to the necessary. Everytime I come home, they are watching tv ($100 cable bill which I pay 1/3 of despite the fact I never turn the tv on…) and I can’t really talk to them… Our communication is usually via email and Jodi is SO condescending to me that it is really bugging me. They don’t treat me like I’m paying 1/3 of the rent and I feel they’re doing me a “big favor” if they ever let me actually use the house. Having people over is a big stressful ordeal I only attempt every few weeks because they make me feel like a child begging permission. They don’t give me the same consideration at all. I’m just really tired of it. Jodi is the passive resistant type that is completely rude but does it in this sweet tone of voice so you don’t realize that what she was really saying was rude until afterwards.. I’m just trying to survive the last weeks now and avoid any major conflict. Agh. I haven’t told them yet that I’m leaving in May, though I told them before I might be. I need to figure out a way to avoid paying rent the rest of the summer and I have a feeling they’re not going to make that easy on me…Even if I came back in September, I would want to find a different situation.. It could be worse, but I’ve been really frustrated lately with feeling like I live in someone else’s space and any minute I spend outside my bedroom is an inconvenience to them… Not to mention that I end up buying all the “common items” we share more often than anyone and that’s really annoying…

Ok, done complaining about that. Weather. We had a few days in the 80s. Nice. Now it’s snowing again. I want spring to stay!

I’ve really been missing Peru lately. Hate being away so long.

Ok. Out of thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home